Online Skype Consultations
What is Skype?
Skype is a software application that enables users to chat over the internet for free!
You can even download the Skype software for free on your personal computer.
For more information about Skype check out the Skype website.
In a nutshell, what you will need in order to have a Skype consultation:
- Skype Video installed on your computer – (Skype download)
- A microphone attached to your computer
- Speakers so that we can hear you
- A fast broadband internet connection
- Once you’ve installed Skype, you should run a test call and ensure your video is working
- Find us on Skype. Our ID: ieatwise
Be assured that your dietitian will conduct a consultation just the same as if you were sitting in his/her office, no matter if you are based hundreds of miles away. You can receive the same desired service, not only through video and audio calls, instant chat messages, but also share any necessary documents (e.g. food diary or menu-plan) via Skype chat-room or email.
For Skype troubleshooting please visit the following link